When you don´t know what to do with the apple you find in the garden, then try this simple recipe.
- 4 bigger tart apples
- 4 cinnamon barks
- 200 g curd (unsweetened)
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp honey
- Some favourite nuts or raisins (I like almonds or cashew nuts inside the apples)
- Preheat the oven to 175° C/ 347° F.
- Clean the apples with vegetable peeler or knife. You can help with a spoon as well.
- Mix together curd, egg and honey. Add some raisins or nuts.
- Put the curd mix inside the apples and add one cinnamon bark inside the curd.
- Bake the apples about 20-30 minutes until golden. The baking time depends on how big your apples are.