Easy sweet energy bites that you can make for the week. Light snack that gives you some good energy. I’m just addicted to these bliss balls. Once I discovered these I couldn’t stop eating.
Raw Coconut Truffles
- 1 cup of juicy pitted dates
- 2 cups of shredded coconut
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup of water
- 1,5 cup of peanut butter (no added oils, sugars or other sweeteners)
- 1 cup of cocoa powder
- Some shredded coconut for decoration
- Put the dates for 10 minutes into the hot water.
- Take the dates out of the water (don´t throw the water away).
- Blend the dates with peanut butter, cocoa powder and salt. Add some tbsp of water when needed.
- Add shredded coconut to the mixture and stir with a spoon.
- Make the truffle balls using hands and spoon. Dip the balls into shredded coconut.
- Freeze the coconut truffles and use it in a few weeks.