My oven is broken! Some kind of electrical issue … So, it looks like this week I´m not gone bake anything and I´m on a raw diet until it´s fixed. It´s already quite cold outside so it´s not the best time to be on a raw diet but it doesn´t matter. I have some inspiration because of that and I have some nice raw recipe after this one coming soon. Maybe you already know that with me you can´t skip sweet recipes. So, next one will be sweet again. But I have to eat something savoury as well. Here is a quick and easy raw salad recipe what you can enjoy quickly when you´re busy.
I manage to get some last flowers from the garden before that first lovely snow came down. However, did you know that you can quite easily freeze the summer flowers and use them in winter? That freezing works quite well and I have some flowers in the freezer.
Keto Creamy Feta Salad with Avocado Sauce
Serve for 2
- For the sauce: 1 avocado, ½ freshly squeezed lime juice, 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil, 1 clove minced garlic, pepper, sea salt
- 4 handfuls rocket leaves or other suitable salad leaves
- About 12 cherry tomatoes
- ½ cucumber
- 1 tbsp feta cheese
- For serving: 2 lime wedges and edible flowers (optional)
- Blend all the sauce ingredients until smooth.
- Chop cucumber and tomatoes and mix them together with rocket leaves. Add avocado sauce and mix until combined.
- Serve the salad with feta cheese, lime wedge and flowers.