Lately, one of my favourite desserts is this chocolate ice cream or just “nice cream”. Of course, it’s not a classical creamy ice cream. However, this healthier ice cream satisfies completely my sweet tooth and my cravings for chocolate. In addition, it’s cold and just perfect for summer! To make this ice cream in ten minutes you need a good food processor and you do need to do some preparation one day or some hours before because you need frozen bananas. I usually always have some frozen bananas in my freezer. So, it’s always ready for some smoothies and ice cream. The taste is something magical! Even if you usually don’t like banana desserts, then I would say that because of raw cocoa powder you don’t taste the banana that much. Just chocolate! If you make that ice cream, then you can always be very creative! Sometimes I don’t have all the ingredients and then I just use the main ingredients and I still get the ice cream or just so-called “nice cream”.
10 Minute Chocolate Ice Cream
- 2 frozen bananas (sliced)
- 2 tbsp raw cocoa powder
- 2 tsp maca powder
- 3-4 tbsp cashew milk
- 1 tbsp cocoa nibs (optional)
- Decoration: some fresh strawberries and cocoa nibs
- Blend all the ingredients with a good blender until smooth (it might take a while, be patient).
- If you like melted ice cream then serve it right away. However, if you would like it to be a little bit more frozen, then pour the mixture on a flat tray and put it into the freezer for 5 minutes and after that serve it with cocoa nibs and strawberries.