Quick & easy paleo 5 minutes almond fudge cups that is vegan, raw, vegetarian & dairy-free. Nobake sweet dessert that is a perfect quick snack.
If there are two ingredients that I could only eat the rest of my life, then it would be almonds and honey. Yes, I’m addicted. When I have these two ingredients at home, then I can always reduce all my sugar cravings. When I put these two together, I will get a sweet treat that is perfect next to my morning coffee.
These easy paleo almond fudge are easy to make and will take only 5 minutes of your time. I usually always have these ingredients in my cupboard, and when I can’t live without something sweet in my sleepy afternoons, then I have a few of these little creamy soft fudge cups.
Almond Fudge Cups (Vegan
12-14 small truffle cups
Preparation: 5 minutes
Ready: 35 minutes
- 80 g (2.8 oz) almond slices
- 0,5 tbsp honey (or maple syrup for vegan option)
- pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp coconut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Blend all the ingredients.
- Put the mixture into small truffle cups.
- Place the cups for 30-45 minutes in the freezer (or overnight in the fridge).