Quick and easy secretly no bake veggie raw paleo chocolate bars that are fudge. If you don’t eat avocado, then you might still like these bars. The hidden avocado inside the chocolate bar is a perfect ingredient for a creamy texture. Don’t worry it doesn’t taste like raw avocado.
Avocado + Chocolate = Crazy?! Are you sure?!
When you read the title avocado chocolate, you might think I’m crazy. However, avocado isn’t only for savory cooking. Trust me on this!
That creamy texture is perfect raw chocolate bars as well. If you would taste it without knowing that there’s avocado inside the mixture, then you might not guess it. At least, I managed to get some people to eat avocado like this. Yes, they didn’t like avocado, but they loved this chocolate bar.
Addictive + Quick + Go-to Snack
These bars are just addictive. So be careful with them. I can’t stop eating once I get my first bite. It’s one of my favorites treats next to my morning coffee. The best part is that I usually always have these ingredients at home and it takes only 5-minutes of my time to put them together. It’s one of my go-to recipes when I’m craving something sweet. Since I never buy usual chocolate from the store, then this one here is my kind of chocolate.
Other Paleo Chocolate Bars Options
Paleo Chocolate Bars with Roses & Avocado (Vegan, Gluten-Free & Dairy-Free)
Preparation: 5 min
Ready: 1 h 5 min
About 9-10 smaller bars
Nutritional information (per 1 bar): 47,83 kcal, Protein: 0,55 g, Net Carbs: 2,31 g, Fat: 3,84 g
- 2 tbsp coconut butter (or cocoa butter)
- 2 tsp honey (or maple syrup when you would like to make it vegan)
- 2 tbsp raw cocoa powder
- 2 smaller avocado
- 1-2 tsp dry edible roses and cocoa nibs (optional)
- Blend all the ingredients.
- Press the chocolate into a chocolate form or a box (18 x 12 cm) and sprinkle with dry edible roses and cocoa nibs.
- Put the form in the refrigerator for 6 hours (or into the freezer for 1 hour). Cut into bars and enjoy. Keep the bars in a refrigerator up to one week or in the freezer up to 2 months.
If you liked this recipe, then please leave a comment below or tag me on Instagram @healthylauracom or another platform. Your feedback is very valuable to me.