I have been eating so much smoothie lately. So, I thought it’s the best time to share three smoothie recipes which are one of my favourites. The key with the first two is frozen mango! It makes everything so good that even with the green one you don’t mind the spinach. At first, I wasn’t really a fan of green smoothies. However, this green one here is a different smoothie. So good and doesn’t taste like grass! In addition, frozen mango makes the smoothie even better because you can eat it with a spoon and it reminds me a little bit of sorbet.
Yellow Smoothie Bowl
- 3 – 4 dl frozen mango
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 1-1,5 dl water (or cashew milk)
- 1 passion fruit
- Decoration: 1 passionfruit, 1/2 mango slices
Instructions: Blend all the ingredients & decorate. Enjoy yellow! 🙂
Green Smoothie Bowl
- 3 dl frozen mango
- 2 handfuls of spinach
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1.5 dl water or cashew milk
- Decoration: fresh mango or raspberries or banana, 1 tsp coconut flakes
Instructions: Blend all the ingredients and decorate. Enjoy the tropical greens!
Chocolate Smoothie Bowl
- 2 avocados
- 2-3 tbsp raw cocoa powder
- 5-6 juicy dates
- 1 tsp honey (optional)
- 1 dl cashew milk
- Decoration: 2 tbsp raw chocolate (melt together 1,5 tbsp cocoa paste and 1 tsp of honey), dry roses, raspberries, cocoa nibs.
Instructions: Blend all the ingredients and decorate. Drizzle with raw chocolate. Enjoy the chocolate!