It almost feels like summer and sometimes I just need a refreshing drink to clear up my mind! So, here I created a recipe just for that! Something cold and refreshing! The flavours are inspired by mojito. However, it doesn’t have any alcohol or extra sugar inside and you might know that I have a hopeless sweet tooth but that kind of drink is just enough sweet for me. I can’t even describe how much I enjoy this simple drink. Just an easy refreshing drink with just a little bit extra love.
Refreshing Raspberry Mojito Smoothie
Serve for 4
- 2,5 dl frozen raspberries
- 5 dl ice
- 1 bunch of fresh mint
- 1 freshly squeezed lime and lime zest
- 0,5 dl water
- For serving: some frozen raspberries, lime slices, mint, ice and extra water to fill up the glass
- Blend all the ingredients.
- Serve it with some frozen raspberries, lime slices, mint, ice. Add some extra water to fill up the glass.