Raw Avocado Chocolate Cake
For the crust
- 1 tbsp cocoa butter
- 150 g almonds (in the food processor made into flour)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 dl dates
- 1 tsp dark cocoa powder (without sugar)
For the filling
- 3 ripe avocados
- About 3 tbsp raw honey or maple syrup (it depends on how sweet you like it)
- ½ tsp vanilla
- 2 tsp dark cocoa powder (without sugar)
- 50 g almonds
- About 200 grams of fresh raspberries for decoration
- For the crust, melt the cocoa butter over low heat.
- Blend the almond into almond flour. Mix almond flour and cocoa powder.
- Blend dates.
- Mix the almond flour, cocoa powder, dates, vanilla extract with cocoa butter. Mix well.
- Press the mixture into the bottom of the 20 cm spring form (do the edges too) and put it into the refrigerator while doing the filling.
- For the filling, blend avocado with vanilla, melted cocoa butter, honey and maple syrup at medium-low speed until creamy, about 2 minutes.
- Take the springform out of the refrigerator.
- Pour in the filling.
- Add chopped almond on the top.
- Put the form in the freezer for about 6 hours or overnight.
- Before serving put the cake in the refrigerator for at 1-2 hour or at room temperature for 60 minutes.
- Run a round-bladed knife around the sides of the tin to loosen any stuck edges.
- Unlock the side.
- Decorate with fresh raspberries.
- Keep the cake in the freezer and take it out of the freezer for 30-60 minutes before serving.