Raw Chocolate Banana Truffles
- 2 tbsp cocoa butter (organic)
- 1 ½ tbsp dark cocoa powder (organic with no additives like sugar)
- ¼ tsp vanilla (organic, brown, crunched vanilla bean)
- 1 tbsp raw honey or maple syrup
- 1-2 sliced banana
- Melt the cocoa butter.
- Add cocoa powder, vanilla and raw banana.
- Mix well.
- Add chocolate into the form. The form should be half-full.
- Add one sliced banana.
- Add other half of the chocolate. The form should be full and the banana slice should be covered with chocolate. (I usually use small paper truffles forms which are like muffin papers but smaller).
- Put the truffles into the plastic box and keep the truffles in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours.