This smoothie bowl is just one of my favourites lately. I eat this at least once or twice a week. The best one comes out when I use frozen berries and later top the smoothie with fresh berries. Then it’s like a magical pink dream which is almost like a sorbet. So usually, if I would like to have some ice cream, then I just make this smoothie bowl which is super cold and tastes like sorbet.
Pink Strawberry Smoothie Bowl
- about 1 cup (2,3 dl) frozen mango
- about 1 cup (2,3 dl) frozen raspberries or frozen strawberries
- 1 dl cashew milk (or other nut milk, I like this one) or water
- Optional: 1 tbsp acai powder, maca powder, pea protein powder or rice protein powder
- Decoration: fresh berries, almond butter, chia seeds
- Blend mango and raspberries with a cashew milk until smooth (you need a very good blender and it usually takes about 3-5 minutes).
- Top the smoothie with your favourite berries, nut butter and seeds.