The spring is here and I’m so happy to see more sun. That’s why it’s the best time to make some detox with smoothies to make sure that you clean your body after winter. Somehow there are so good mangos at the stores and I still have some frozen raspberries. So, I discovered the mango and raspberry combination. One of my favourites from now on!
Mango Raspberry Smoothie Bowl
- 1 mango or 150 ml mango puree (100 % mango, no sugars or additives)
- 100- 125 ml almond milk
- 2 handfuls of raspberries (frozen or fresh)
- 2 juicy dates (optional)
- For topping: 1 tbsp toasted almond slices, raspberries, mango or physalis
- Blend all the smoothie ingredients until smooth.
- Decorate the smoothie with mango, almonds and raspberries.