The spring is here and I’m so happy to see more sun. That’s why it’s the best time to make some detox with smoothies to make sure that you clean your body after winter. Somehow there are so good mangos at the stores and I still have some frozen raspberries. So, I discovered the mango and raspberry combination. One of my favourites from now on!
Mango Raspberry Smoothie Bowl
- 1 mango (when you would like to get the texture more like ice cream, then use frozen mango)
- 100- 125 ml almond milk
- 2 handfuls of raspberries (frozen or fresh)
- 2 ice cubes
- For topping: 1 tbsp toasted almond slices, raspberries, mango or physalis
- Blend all the smoothie ingredients until smooth.
- Decorate the smoothie with mango, almonds and raspberries.