- 200 g cashew nuts (or cashew butter)
- 1 tbsp raw honey or maplew syrup
- 5-7 dates
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp cocoa butter
- 2-3 tbsp coconut butter
- A handful of cashew nuts
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder (raw and unsweetened)
- A pinch of salt
- Firstly, make the cashew butter (you can buy the butter as well). Put the cashews into the blender and blend about 15-20 minutes. Sometimes help butter from the edges to mix it better. After blending the oils are coming out of the nuts and it starts to get creamy. (It´s important that you use organic and quality nuts because others might not have enough oils in them.)
- Add dates and blend again.
- Add honey, vanilla and salt. Then add melted butter and mix well.
- Put the chocolate fudge cream into a box with baking paper. Add some cashew nuts with layers into the box. Freeze it for about hour.
- Cut some slices of fudge and enjoy your sweeties with coffee or tea.