Broccoli Spinach Soup
- 1 potato
- 200 g broccoli
- 200 g cauliflower
- 4 handfuls of spinach leaves
- 0,75 litres vegetable or chicken bouillon
- 4 tbsp cream
- Different seeds for serving (linseeds, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, sesame seeds)
- Clean the potato and chop it into cubes.
- Boil the potato and cleaned cauliflower in the bouillon until half ready (use homemade or organic bouillon).
- Add broccoli.
- Boil until vegetables are ready. Check the vegetables with a fork.
- Take some of the soup bouillon out of the soup (about 1 cup). Leave it aside. You can add some liquid after blending. It depends on how fluid you like the soup.
- Add cream, spinach and dill.
- With an immersion blender, puree the soup. Add some bouillon if the soup is too thick.
- Serve with seeds.