Summer is finally here and I’m just obsessed with smoothies that look and taste like a sorbet. It’s just something amazing in a warm summer day when I feel like I would like to have some ice cream. Quick 5 minute easy smoothie bowl that looks like a sorbet is something that I choose when there’s a warm summer day. Good blender, some fruit and berries is all you need to make that smoothie bowl.
Blackberry Smoothie Bowl
- 1,5 dl frozen mango
- 1 dl blackberries
- 1 dl blueberries
- 1/8 tsp ground vanilla bean
- 1 – 1,5 dl cashew milk or water
- 1 tbsp hemp or pea protein (optional)
- some ice and some extra water when needed
- decoration: blackberries, blueberries, chia seeds, edible flowers (optional)
- Blend all the ingredients until it looks like a sorbet. (It might take a few minutes.) Add some extra water or cashew milk when needed. (I usually like it when it has that thick consistency).
- Serve with extra blackberries, blueberries and chia seeds.