I love salmon or rainbow trout and I love avocado. Do you imagine these two ingredients in a carpaccio–(Yes, I know that classic carpaccio isn´t with these ingredients, but you can find classic carpaccio recipe in this post).
Salmon and avocado are just a perfect combination! You don´t need to add a lot of ingredients. Just taste the pureness of avocado and salted salmon. For taste, you can only add some parmesan, olive oil, pepper and rocket leaves. That´s all! You don´t need any extra ingredients. Furthermore, in this carpaccio, you will have all the omega 3 and 6 fatties you will need.
Serve for 2
- 200 g Salted salmon or trout (look how to salt it in here)
- 1 ready to eat avocado
- Some rocket leaves for your taste
- Some parmesan (optional)
- 1 tsp of extra virgin olive oil
- Freshly grounded black pepper
- Firstly, salt the salmon or trout. Look how to do this here.
- Cut the salmon into thin slices with a sharp knife and lay the pieces on the plate.
- Chop avocado and add it to the plate.
- Decorate with rocket leaves, olive oil, parmesan and black pepper.