This recipe is ideal for working day evenings. It´s very quick but simple and most importantly it´s delicious! I got this recipe from my dear friend and it´s one of my favorites every evening when I´m not in the mood to cook long hours.
- 1 mozzarella or about 8-10 cherry mozzarellas
- 1 big tomato or about 8-10 cherry tomatoes
- Handful of fresh basil leaves
- Sauce: 3 tbsp olive oil, 1 tsp balsamic vinegar, 1 tsp mustard, pinch of freshly grounded salt and pepper, 1 tsp honey
- Firstly, make the sauce. Mix together all the sauce ingredients. Mix well.
- Serve the mozzarellas with tomatoes and basil leaves. Pour the sauce on the salad. If you use bigger mozzarella, then make slices.