I’m ready with my first video ever. One of the most popular recipes for chocolate hazelnut brownies has now became into a video. However, this is my first one and honestly, somehow I have never edited the videos before. So, I have a lot of things to learn. Right now I can say that I’m quite happy with this one if I don’t look at the quality… Yes, I know I have a lot of video editing techniques to learn 😀 But at least I hope that it’s useful for baking these amazing brownies. 🙂
How to make Chocolate Hazelnut Brownies?
Chocolate Hazelnut Brownies
About 6-8 slices
- 70 g hazelnut flour (or just blend hazelnuts into flour in a food processor)
- ½ tsp baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 200 g dark chocolate or dark chocolate chips (you can look for organic and sugar free one or make your own)
- 1 dl honey
- 3 eggs
- 1 tbsp coconut oil (without coconut taste)
- 50 g chopped hazelnuts
- Preheat the oven to 175° C/ 347° F.
- Mix together hazelnut meal, baking powder and salt. Add honey and coconut oil. Mix well.*
- Melt chocolate in a water bath and add it to the hazelnut mixture. Add eggs and just mix with a spoon until combined.**
- Add 1/ 3 of the chopped hazelnuts inside the mixture.
- Pour the mixture on a small baking pan (24 cm x 17 cm) which is covered with baking paper (butter the baking paper with coconut oil). Decorate with rest of the hazelnuts.
- Bake it for 20-25 minutes until it stays together and the toothpick comes out almost clean. ***
- Let it cool down completely and it will set properly when it has cooled down on room temperature.
* Don´t use mixer while making these brownies. The brownies don´t need a lot air inside the mixture. The texture should be a little bit like fudge in the middle. Just mix it with a spoon until combined.
** Don´t overwork the mixture, the key is to mix as less as possible.
*** Don´t overcook them! When you check the mixture then it shouldn´t move around, but it should still be moist inside. It´s quite hard to understand it at first time. But you will get it over time and when you know your oven or even on the first time.