- 0,5 dl butter
- O,5 dl cocoa butter
- 0,5 dl unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1,5 dl all-purpose flour
- A pinch of sea salt
- 0,5 dl milk
- 1 dl chopped cashew nuts or hazelnut
- For topping: 1 tbsp cocoa butter, ½ tsp cocoa powder, 1 tsp honey
- Preheat the oven to 175° C/ 347° F.
- Melt butter, cocoa butter and cocoa powder on a low heat together, stirring occasionally until smooth. Then remove from heat and let it cool.
- Beat the eggs with honey and maple syrup.
- Add flour and salt. Mix well.
- Add milk and mix well.
- Add 1/3 of the nuts and mix.
- Pour into a butter-slathered pan (20 cm x 20 cm) and cover with the rest of the nuts.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes (try with a toothpick, when it comes out clean it is done).
- Let it cool down and cut into squares.
- While the brownies are cooling make the raw chocolate. For the chocolate, melt together cocoa butter and powder over a low heat and then add honey. Mix well. Take it off the heat and mix until the chocolate cools down and gets thicker.
- When the chocolate is thicker then put it into a pastry bag and cover the brownies with chocolate (or you can do it with a spoon as well). Wait until the chocolate is firm.
- Serve! (The brownies stay good for few days and in the freezer, you can keep them in weeks).