I have done chia pudding before but there are many ways of doing it. So, here is another way of doing the chia pudding. So that everyone has a chance to choose a way of doing it or you can choose a way which depends on what kind of yoghurt you have in your refrigerator. In this recipe, I didn’t use honey or maple syrup as well. I recommend you to use a different kind of natural sweeteners because then your body doesn´t get used to one sweetener (like honey) too much.
Berry Chia Pudding
- 2 cup natural yoghurt (unsweetened)
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- A pinch of grounded vanilla bean
- ½ ripe banana (use the one which peel already gets a little bit brown and has some spots on the top (but not inside the banana) because they are sweeter and perfect in the blender)
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 4 juicy dates (make sure that they are juicy and not dry. In the markets there are many dry dates which aren´t good at all)
- Some blueberries or raspberries for topping
- Blend banana with yoghurt, vanilla until smooth. Combine it with chia seeds.
- Mix well until combined.
- Store covered in the refrigerator overnight (or for at least few hours). It is better to soak them overnight because then you will get more health benefit.
- Blend blueberries with 2 dates into a jam.
- Blend raspberries with 2 dates in a different bowl.
- Put the chia pudding and berries jam with layers into the glass and serve with fresh berries.