Apple Ricotta Cakes
- About 3-4 apples (in this recipe sourer ones are better)
- Some cinnamon
- 400 g ricotta cheese
- 2 tbsp Turkish or Greek yoghurt
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp raw honey
- A pinch of vanilla bean seeds
- Preheat the oven 180 °C/ 356 F°.
- Peel the apples. Use a vegetable peeler and peel thin slices.
- Put the sliced apples into the cups (muffin or crème brulee cups).
- Add some cinnamon to a strainer.
- Mix ricotta cheese with honey, yoghurt and vanilla.
- Add eggs. One egg at a time.
- Mix well until creamy.
- Add the ricotta cream in the middle of the apple slices.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 180 °C/ 356 F°.
- Let them cool for few minutes and take them out of the form.
- Serve the little cakes warm.