If there are two ingredients that I could only eat the rest of my life, then it would be almonds and honey. Yes, I’m addicted. When I have these two ingredients at home, then I can always reduce all my sugar cravings. When I put these two together, I will get a sweet treat that is perfect next to my morning coffee.
These easy paleo treats are easy to make and will take only 5 minutes of your time. I usually always have these ingredients in my cupboard, and when I can’t live without something sweet in my sleepy afternoons, then I have a few of these little creamy soft fudge cups.
Almond Fudge Cups
12-14 small truffle cups
Preparation: 5 minutes
Ready: 35 minutes
- 80 g (2.8 oz) almond meal
- 1 tbsp honey
- pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp coconut butter
- 1 tbsp coconut milk (Let it sit in the fridge for overnight use the thick part)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Blend all the ingredients.
- Put the mixture into small truffle cups.
- Place the cups for 30-45 minutes in the freezer (or overnight in the fridge).
If you liked this recipe, then please leave a comment below or tag me on Instagram @healthylauracom or another platform. Your feedback is very valuable to me.