Have you ever tried a real ripe mango? If you haven´t, then try it when you have a chance! It´s something unforgettable. So, mango in the smoothie is everything you can wish from a smoothie. These tropical flavours always bring me close to the vacation. That´s exactly what I need when I´m just thinking about travelling and warm sun. Why are mangos good for you? Here are 7 main reasons why mangos are good for you:
- Immune system – it´s full of vitamin C and A;
- Digestion – it´s full of dietary fibre;
- Weight loss – it makes your stomach feel fuller;
- Memory – it´s full of glutamine acid which is an important protein for concentration and memory;
- Eyes – because it´s full of vitamin C it´s very good for your eyes and even helps you with dry eyes or night blindness;
- Cleans your body – it´s known as a tonic which takes care of the intestinal tract;
- Skin and hear – it keeps the moisture and helps to grow the body tissues.
Mango Lassi Smoothie
- 1 ripe mango
- 180 g natural yogurt (unsweetened)
- 150 ml water
- 1/2 banana
- 1-2 juicy dates (if you are using dry ones, then soak them in hot water for 5-7 minutes and add the dates water into smoothie)
Instructions: Just blend all the ingredients and enjoy.